The iClever portable folding ultra slim keyboard is down to $26.99 with code TV2QFY6V on Amazon. This keyboard has been selling for around $35 recently and was down to $30 for much of the summer. This deal is the lowest it has dropped since 2016.
This seems like the perfect keyboard for when you're traveling and something comes up: maybe you get inspiration for a great idea or just need to fill out a form you hadn't filled out before. You can just unfold this slim keyboard and do what you need to do.
- Write down your stories or ideas any time any where you want as long as you own one iClever BK03, the slim and reliable typing partner
- Convenient and lightweight (6.3OZ) pocket sized, tri-folding bluetooth keyboard, perfect for travel
- Compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows
- Built-in Broadcom Bluetooth module with an operating range of 10 meters
- Premium aluminum alloy texture (aircraft-grade) for superior durability. Auto power off and sleep mode function helps to conserve battery. Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Reliable and friendly customer service
The keyboard has 4.5 stars based on 616 user reviews.
- What makes this deal worth considering? - This is the best deal we've seen on this foldable keyboard in more than a year.
- Things to know before you buy! - You could also grab one of these $10 Anker aluminum stands to hold up your phone or tablet while you type.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Daily Coronavirus updates: COVID-19 cases cross 800,000 globally
COVID-19 has already infected over 720,000 people globally and caused over 34,000 fatalities. It has also had a huge impact on the tech industry, affecting the global supply chain and causing interminable product delays. Here are all the ways the coronavirus is affecting the world.
OnePlus CEO confirms key specs of upcoming OnePlus 8 series phones
OnePlus CEO Pete Lau today confirmed that the company's upcoming OnePlus 8 series phones will come equipped with a Snapdragon 865 chipset, LPDDR5 RAM, and UFS 3.0 flash storage. Both the phones will be unveiled at an online event on April 14.
How to take better smartphone photos in any conditions or lighting
That smartphone you're holding not only has a camera, but it probably has a decent one capable of taking good photos. Getting better shots is a matter of knowing the camera you have and following some basic fundamentals wherever you are. With so many features and effective software increasingly helping get the job done, it still helps to know how to wield your device to capture images...
Spice up your smartphone or tablet with the best icon packs for Android
Being able to customize your device is fantastic as it helps to make your device even more of "your own". With the power of Android, you can use third-party launchers to add custom icon themes and these are just some of our favorites.