You wanna protect your Galaxy S8 a bit, but cases make it look a li'l plump. Here are the thinnest cases we could find!
1. Impossibly thin (opens in new tab)
Impossible? Yeah! "Air Skin"? Like pudding skin? Sure, we'll bite. You can find it for around $10 (opens in new tab).
2. Awwww mSnap (opens in new tab)!
Give your S8 a "Maxboost" (see what I did there?) with this thin'un. Only $10 (opens in new tab).
3. Thinness out the Ying yang (opens in new tab)
"Crystal" might be pushing it as far as clarity's considered, but this one's about as thin as they come (opens in new tab) and only $7.
4. Straight from the horse's mouth (opens in new tab)
At 0.8mm thick, Samsung knows what's up for thin cases (opens in new tab) for its phone. Check these out starting at $6.
5. Yihailu (opens in new tab): Go ahead, we'll wait while you try to pronounce it too
Yee... High loo? Meh. Thin case is thin (opens in new tab) and $12.
6. Because nudity rules!
When it comes to phones. Put your pants back on, Steve. Check these out for around $30.
7. Highway to the Geekzone (opens in new tab)
That girl in the photo is crying tears of joy. Don't worry; be happy (opens in new tab). These are only $6!
8. Looking for thin cases? We have the Anccer (opens in new tab) for only $12!
GET IT? ANCCER (opens in new tab)???!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Love me.
9. Please pass the Pasonomi (opens in new tab)!
This is another awesome clear option for folks who like it nakey. Only $8 (opens in new tab)!
10. Could you BKlove (opens in new tab)? And be looooved
I got myself a little BKlove, and this whopper's only $9 (opens in new tab).
11. Slip on a Peel (opens in new tab)
For everyone keeping track, that's 100 puns now. Grab a Peel case for $25 (opens in new tab)!
12. You got Aladdin, Abu, Jasmine, and Elago (opens in new tab)
200 puns! That's a new universal record! Check out this case in three colors for $11 apiece (opens in new tab).
Find anything thinner?
Sound off in the comments below!
Updated January 2018: Added four new cases and updated pricing.
Which one is the most grippy out of these?
It's a shame the device is so fragile that none of those actually protect the device against anything but scratches and adding a bit of grip. I hate bulk.
Bear Motion Premium Slim Case. Beautiful in "sand" colors.
Can confirm. Between the mate 9, s8, g6 and pixel 2 their cases have never let me down.
Pitaka has Magcase which I'd only 0, 65 mm thick. It has built in metal strip for magnetic mounting. I've been using it for months and I'm loving it
These phones are sooo fragile though!
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.