This week, Daniel Bader, Andrew Martonik, and Alex Dobie take a look at some fresh Samsung Galaxy S9 and LG G7 rumors before diving into Android Central’s Best of CES 2018 Awards.
They also take a look at other news from the show, including Google Assistant penetration into the automotive market, Lenovo’s Smart Display, an NVIDIA 4K HDR TV, fingerprint sensor technology, Razer’s “Project Linda”, and more!
Show Notes and Links:
- Samsung Galaxy S9 will be announced in February at MWC
- Samsung Galaxy S9: Rumors, Specs, Release Date, and More!
- LG will stop releasing new phones every year
- LG G7 (2018 flagship) rumor round-up: Everything you need to know
- Android Central's Best of CES 2018 Awards!
- Google Assistant is now everywhere, including screens and cars
- Lenovo's Smart Display is the Google Assistant answer to the Echo Show
- NVIDIA launching new 65-inch 4K HDR gaming displays with Android TV
- Razer's Project Linda turns your phone into a laptop
- Android Auto is even more useful with Google Assistant and wireless
- Vivo's in-display fingerprint sensor is the future of smartphone biometrics
- Sony Xperia XA2 and XA2 Ultra hands-on: No more quirks, just good phones
- AT&T steps away from deal to sell Huawei phones
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
- GameStash: Hundreds of awesome games on your Android phone. Try it free for 14 days!
Be an expert in 5 minutes
Get the latest news from Android Central, your trusted companion in the world of Android