LG's mid-range Velvet 5G will soon launch in Europe and the U.S.
What you need to know
- The LG Velvet is set to go on sale in Europe later this month.
- It will also be launched in North America, Asia, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America in the coming weeks.
- LG's 'premium' mid-ranger features a 6.8-inch OLED display, Snapdragon 765 SoC, and triple rear cameras.
LG's premium mid-ranger, the Velvet, will soon be launched in several markets around the world. The company today announced that the global rollout of the Velvet will begin before the end of this month.
Johan Chung, executive vice president of overseas sales and marketing at LG Mobile Communications, said in a statement:
The LG Velvet will be going on sale in Germany, Italy, Spain, Hungary, and Poland later this month. In the weeks ahead, the phone will be making its way to North America, Asia, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America as well. As of now, LG hasn't revealed any information on carrier availability in the U.S. However, it is likely that the phone will be sold by all major U.S. carriers, just like the company's flagship V60 ThinQ.
In addition to the existing Illusion Sunset, Aurora Green, Aurora Gray, and Aurora White colors, the Velvet will be available in global markets in Aurora Silver and New Black colors as well.
LG V60 ThinQ
LG's latest flagship phone offers great value for money and impressive hardware. The V60 ThinQ 5G has a large 6.8-inch OLED display, massive 5,000mAh battery, and a 64MP rear camera with 8K video recording.
- $800 at T-Mobile (opens in new tab)
- $900 at AT&T (opens in new tab)
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.