With another week of experience using the OnePlus 7 Pro under their belt, Daniel Bader and Andrew Martonik have more to say about the sub-$700 flagship. They also talk about Samsung's intended design changes for the Galaxy Fold.
Additionally, ASUS is previewing ZenFone 6 and some wild design concepts they explored. 5G is a little more real (but still not worth buying into), and President Trump has signed an order to protect the U.S. network infrastructure from 'foreign adversaries'.
- Subscribe in Google Play Music: Audio (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe in RSS: Audio
- Download directly: Audio
Show Notes and Links:
- OnePlus 7 Pro review: The best Android phone under $700
- Why you shouldn't buy the cheapest OnePlus 7 Pro
- The OnePlus 7 is a refreshed 6T for international markets at a lower price
- Here are the two things Samsung's doing to fix the Galaxy Fold's problems
- ZenFone 6 preview: ASUS reinvents itself with stock Android, 5,000mAh battery + flip camera
- In pictures: Wacky ZenFone 6 designs left on ASUS's cutting room floor
- President Trump signs order to protect U.S. network infrastructure from 'foreign adversaries'
- Galaxy S10 5G now available at Verizon as Sprint launches LG V50, its first 5G phone
- Just pulled 1.4 Gbps down on the S10 5G
- Audible Go to audible.com/acp or text 'ACP' to 500-500 to get started.
- Wix Creation without limits. Visit wix.com/podcast and get 10% Off Your Wix Premium Plan — enter the code WIXPROMO at checkout.
OnePlus 7 Pro: No reason to switch when the camera is a downgrade from what you have now.
Not giving them a pass when they boast about the camera and price it so high.
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.