With another week of experience using the OnePlus 7 Pro under their belt, Daniel Bader and Andrew Martonik have more to say about the sub-$700 flagship. They also talk about Samsung's intended design changes for the Galaxy Fold.
Additionally, ASUS is previewing ZenFone 6 and some wild design concepts they explored. 5G is a little more real (but still not worth buying into), and President Trump has signed an order to protect the U.S. network infrastructure from 'foreign adversaries'.
Show Notes and Links:
- OnePlus 7 Pro review: The best Android phone under $700
- Why you shouldn't buy the cheapest OnePlus 7 Pro
- The OnePlus 7 is a refreshed 6T for international markets at a lower price
- Here are the two things Samsung's doing to fix the Galaxy Fold's problems
- ZenFone 6 preview: ASUS reinvents itself with stock Android, 5,000mAh battery + flip camera
- In pictures: Wacky ZenFone 6 designs left on ASUS's cutting room floor
- President Trump signs order to protect U.S. network infrastructure from 'foreign adversaries'
- Galaxy S10 5G now available at Verizon as Sprint launches LG V50, its first 5G phone
- Just pulled 1.4 Gbps down on the S10 5G
- Audible Go to audible.com/acp or text 'ACP' to 500-500 to get started.
- Wix Creation without limits. Visit wix.com/podcast and get 10% Off Your Wix Premium Plan — enter the code WIXPROMO at checkout.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.