If you've stayed up late, hoping Disney+ will officially launch in your area in the wee hours of the night, your wait is not in vain. It's rolling out across Android devices in the Google Play Store and for Fire TV right now!
It's also rolling out on Apple devices. It's now available on iOS and Apple TV.
- Here's where you can download and start streaming on Android via the Google Play Store (opens in new tab).
- Here's where you can download and start streaming on Fire TV via the Amazon Store (opens in new tab)
- Here's where you can download and start streaming on iPhone and ipad via the App Store (opens in new tab)
- Here's where you can start streaming Disney+ on the web via DisneyPlus.com (opens in new tab)
- To download it on Apple TV, search for Disney+ in the Apple TV App Store
A magical streaming service
The new home for anything Disney's light touches
Disney, Star Wars, National Geographic, Marvel, Disney Channel, and Fox programs, are all finally here for you to savor on all your devices.
Roku as well: https://my.roku.com/account/add?channel=DISNEYPLUS
"Your device isn't compatible with this version". Note 10+, Android 9. Same goes for my Essential PH-1/Android 10. Will update when it eventually does become available...
I'm getting the same "device isn't compatible" on a Pixel 2 XL, Android 10. It does show as compatible on my absolutely ancient nVidia Shield K1 tablet, which is the oldest device still active on my account.
I had to un-enroll from the Play Store Services Beta program before Disney+ would show up as installable on my Pixel 2 XL. I was able to sign in, browse, but playback doesn't work. I can Chromecast and play content on my TV, but playback on my phone itself is broken. Very strange.
Uninstalled and reinstalled Disney+, and rebooted the phone, and now, finally, the app works.
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.