EU legislators are giving Apple some serious side-eye as they propose the standardization of USB-C charging for all phones. But would the law even make sense?
Your Android Central pals also talk about upcoming new Android features, Pixel 6 leaks, the Surface Duo 2 announcement, and more. Be sure you listen all the way to the end of the episode this week!
- Subscribe in Spotify: Audio
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe in RSS: Audio
- Download directly: Audio
- The EU wants to make USB-C charging mandatory for all phones, including iPhones | Android Central
- What's new on Android
- New Android features coming this season
- Upgrade your drive with Google as your copilot
- The Microsoft Surface Duo 2 is the best foldable you're not going to buy | Android Central
- Indian antitrust regulators accuse Google of abusing Android's dominance | Android Central
- Google's second Galaxy Z Fold 3 contender could launch with Android 12.1 | Android Central
- The Pixel 6 Pro looks stunning in what may be its first hands-on video | Android Central
- Next-gen Mobvoi TicWatch Pro smartwatch shown off in first major leak | Android Central
- OnePlus, even joined with OPPO, will struggle to compete with Samsung: experts | Android Central
- Unplugged hands-on preview: Guitar Hero for the hand tracking era | Android Central
- Should you play The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners Aftershocks update? | Android Central
- Google updates apps for iOS 15 with new widgets and better integration | Android Central
- Indeed: Choose Indeed and join 3 million companies worldwide who use Indeed to hire great people and help grow their teams faster. Get started right now with a free $75 sponsored job credit at indeed.com/acp. Offer valid through September 30. Terms and conditions apply.
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.