EU legislators are giving Apple some serious side-eye as they propose the standardization of USB-C charging for all phones. But would the law even make sense?
Your Android Central pals also talk about upcoming new Android features, Pixel 6 leaks, the Surface Duo 2 announcement, and more. Be sure you listen all the way to the end of the episode this week!
- The EU wants to make USB-C charging mandatory for all phones, including iPhones | Android Central
- What's new on Android
- New Android features coming this season
- Upgrade your drive with Google as your copilot
- The Microsoft Surface Duo 2 is the best foldable you're not going to buy | Android Central
- Indian antitrust regulators accuse Google of abusing Android's dominance | Android Central
- Google's second Galaxy Z Fold 3 contender could launch with Android 12.1 | Android Central
- The Pixel 6 Pro looks stunning in what may be its first hands-on video | Android Central
- Next-gen Mobvoi TicWatch Pro smartwatch shown off in first major leak | Android Central
- OnePlus, even joined with OPPO, will struggle to compete with Samsung: experts | Android Central
- Unplugged hands-on preview: Guitar Hero for the hand tracking era | Android Central
- Should you play The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners Aftershocks update? | Android Central
- Google updates apps for iOS 15 with new widgets and better integration | Android Central
- Indeed: Choose Indeed and join 3 million companies worldwide who use Indeed to hire great people and help grow their teams faster. Get started right now with a free $75 sponsored job credit at indeed.com/acp. Offer valid through September 30. Terms and conditions apply.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.