AC Podcast 517: Samsung Galaxy A52, A72, and A52 5G; DP 2; Incognito
Daniel, Ara, Jerry, and Harish are here with your fix of Android news! Samsung is launching a trio of A series phones, and the launch date of the Galaxy S21 FE has leaked. Android 12 Developer Preview 2 adds a variety of new features, and Google is giving devs a raise by dropping Play Store commissions to 15%.
The team also discuss the 'Incognito' mode lawsuit, Soli radar in Google Nest Hub, and more.
- Subscribe in Pocket Casts: Audio
- Subscribe in Spotify: Audio
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe in RSS: Audio
- Download directly: Audio
- New Samsung Galaxy A52, Galaxy A72 and Galaxy A52 5G step it up with flagship specs, 90Hz and 120Hz displays | Android Central
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE launch date just leaked — and it's coming sooner than you think | Android Central
- Samsung says it may not launch a new Galaxy Note this year | Android Central
- Android 12 Developer Preview 2 hands-on: Lighter dark mode and one-handed usability | Android Central
- Google drops Play Store commission to 15%, cutting app developers a break | Android Central
- Google's reputation means it needs to be more transparent when it comes to what 'incognito' really means | Android Central
- New Google Nest Hub (2nd gen) uses Soli radar tech to help you get a better night's sleep | Android Central
- Project Soli is an amazing innovation that's looking for a home | Android Central
- PS5 VR controllers revealed, featuring adaptive triggers and haptic feedback | Android Central
- Indeed: Indeed gives you the smart tools to make hiring decisions quickly, and to be confident that you're making the right hire for your team. Try Indeed out with a free $75 credit at indeed.com/acp. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Offer valid through March 31.
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.
My phone has LCD and any app that uses AMOLED black looks ugly and annoying on it, but I still think Google should make the dark mode on their phone and OS default to AMOLED black and let OEM the still use LCD to tweak the dark theme on their phones. One handed mode won't make sense on a foldable when it's used open because it's designed to be used with both hands in that mode. Also imagine one handed mode on tablets, 2-in-1's, Chromebooks, Google TV etc 😜. See bad idea. My opinion though.