Alex Dobie joins Daniel, Andrew, and Jerry for a show jam-packed with news. Ex-Googler Marc Levoy is headed to Adobe to make a universal camera app. Android Go may become the required operating system for low-end phones.
The gang also talk about the mid-priced but flagship-class OnePlus Nord as well as the OnePlus Buds. In the Samsung corner of the universe, there are significant leaks of the upcoming Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.
They finish with a review of the ASUS ROG Phone 3, and share some things that are making them happy.
- The ex-Googler behind amazing Pixel cameras is going to make a camera app for every phone | Android Central
- Adobe's universal camera app isn't going to be as good as you think if you use an Android phone | Android Central
- Google may soon make Android Go a requirement for all new low-end phones | Android Central
- Android Go makes phones with 2GB of RAM worth buying | Android Central
- OnePlus Buds review: Settling for good enough | Android Central
- OnePlus Nord hands-on: Flagship-class hardware at a mid-range price | Android Central
- Here's why the OnePlus Nord is now the phone to beat in India | Android Central
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra specs leak is bad news for iPhone 12
- Samsung's upcoming Note 20 specs revealed in comprehensive new leak | Android Central
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G is official with Snapdragon 865+, unlocked and from carriers for $1449 | Android Central
- Steering the Mobile Industry through the Next Normal
- ASUS ROG Phone 3 review: Absolute unit | Android Central
- 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World' 10 Years Later With Edgar Wright - The Ringer
- Dark - Rotten Tomatoes
- Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee (TV Series 2012– ) - IMDb
- Scenic Simpsons (@scenic_simpsons) • Instagram photos and videos
- Azlo: Azlo is a FREE business checking account with invoicing, bill pay, money transfers, NO minimum balance, and NO fees. Sign up RIGHT NOW, with NO minimum deposit, at azlo.com/acp and get a FREE copy of Azlo's Small Business Starter Guide.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
You probably shouldn't use Apple's MagSafe charger on your Android phone
The science behind wireless charging says not to put anything magnetic close to either side. Apple did the work to make it safe, but chances are other phone makers haven't. Yet.
Samsung delivering an update to the Galaxy S7 isn't a cause for celebration
Samsung just rolled out a security patch to the four-year-old Galaxy S7. While it is good that the phone is getting an update past its guaranteed three-year commitment, the current system of Android updates is broken, and things need to change.
Latest Galaxy Watch Active 2 update brings another Galaxy Watch 3 feature
Samsung is bringing another feature from its latest and greatest smartwatch to the Galaxy Watch Active 2 with a new software update.
Keep your Note 20 shatter-free with these screen protectors
The display on the Galaxy Note 20 is great for movies, games, and more, but it's at risk of being damaged without a screen protector. Here are the best ones we recommend buying.