Michael Fisher stops by for a chat about the amazing series of videos on his Mr. Mobile YouTube channel: 'When Phones Were Fun'. He, Daniel, and Andrew also discuss why many developers give preference to Apple's App Store over Google Play, despite Apple's onerous and inconsistent rules.
They share thoughts on Sony's Xperia 1 ii, the camera in Huawei's P40 Pro Plus, Jelly 2, Google Pixel Buds, and more. Overall, this episode is packed floor-to-ceiling with phone geekery!
- Despite onerous and inconsistent App Store rules, developers still go to Apple first over Google Play | Android Central
- Sony's Galaxy S20+ challenger will cost $1,200 in the U.S.
- Google Pixel Buds review, 2 months later: Still my favorite true wireless earbuds | Android Central
- Huawei P40 Pro Plus: A Nokia Lumia For 2020 Camera Tour - YouTube
- Huawei P40 Pro Plus camera review: Zooming into the future | Android Central
- Jelly 2 Review: The Best Small Phone Got Better – But Who's It For? - YouTube
- When Phones Were Fun: The Sidekick (2002-2010) - YouTube
- When Phones Were Fun – And Nokia Was Crazy - YouTube
- When Phones Were Fun: Motorola AURA (2008) - YouTube
- When Phones Were Fun: Samsung's "Matrix Phone" (2003) - YouTube
- Android 4.4 vs. Android 10 — How Android has changed over the years | Android Central
- I miss Android phones with physical keyboards (and you should too) | Android Central
- These are the phones that kickstarted my love for Android | Android Central
- SanDisk: No matter what kind of Android device you have, SanDisk has the perfect data storage solution for you. Get 10% OFF your first order of either a Ultra Dual Drive Luxe USB Type-C flash drive or an Extreme microSD UHS-I Card by visiting: sandisk.com/ACP
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.