Wordpress for Android has been steadily improving over time, and the latest attempt has just been released into public beta. V2.1 promises some "totally radical stuff" -- their words, not ours.
What is this totally radical stuff? To save us hunting for it, the developers have posted a handy changelog, which looks like this --
- Autosave timer while editing posts. Every 60 seconds the post will be autosaved.
- Edit comments! You can edit comments while on the go now.
- You can now set the width for linked images.
- All new WordPress.com reader. Navigating posts is much faster and you can add comments to posts that you are reading. You can also share the post to other Android apps!
- Small improvements to the UI, most notably that the delete post button has been moved to a less prominent spot to prevent accidental taps on it.
- Reliability improvements
- Translation updates
The developers are really keen for people to test this out, and run those new features through the mill a bit. If you run a Wordpress blog, then hit up the source link below to get your hands on a copy.