The Galaxy S II is Samsung's follow-up to their wildly popular Galaxy S. It's one of the first Android devices to bring users Gingerbread (2.3.5) out of the box, as well as a stunning 4.52-inch Super-AMOLED Plus display powered by a Snapdragon dual-core processor. The addition of NFC makes it ready for apps and features like Google Wallet, and the HSPA+42 radio should ensure fast data speeds.
Top T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II Stories
Recent T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II Forum Threads
- My galaxy won't turn on all of a sudden
- Kies Update Problem !
- Wifi keeps turning itself on and killing my battery
- Rooted Storage Issue
- Having trouble with a boot loop with my Galaxy S2
- Galaxy s2 - Turns on halfway then vibrates every 2 secs. (Wet indicator RED)
- How to Root T-Mobile Galaxy S 2
- HELP !!!! Sandisk micro card 32GB overheating in my S2 phone
- Can't boot into download mode
- Can I set external SD card as default media storage?
- See All Threads