Samsung’s first Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)-powered tablet offers a variety of new and improved Android OS features. An upgraded Android Market enables access to more than 400,000 applications which can be enjoyed across phones or tablets. Furthermore, a more intuitive user interface includes the ability to swipe-control applications as well as a wholly redesigned app gallery for easier sharing of content. The new OS’s vastly faster performance and response times across multiple applications is further enhanced by HSPA＋ 21Mbps or WiFi connectivity.
Top Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Forum Threads
- Lollipop update
- Samsung GT-P3100 restarts automatically
- How do I download software for my Galaxy Tab 2?
- set SD card as default storage?
- How do I clear the storage on my Samsung Galaxy Tab2 onto my sd card?
- How do I delete bookmarks?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7 inch) won't charge or turn on.
- Why is my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 not in range ?
- "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped."
- Why won't my Samsung 2 tablet communicate with my printer since update 9/21/2015?
- See All Threads