Samsung’s first Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)-powered tablet offers a variety of new and improved Android OS features. An upgraded Android Market enables access to more than 400,000 applications which can be enjoyed across phones or tablets. Furthermore, a more intuitive user interface includes the ability to swipe-control applications as well as a wholly redesigned app gallery for easier sharing of content. The new OS’s vastly faster performance and response times across multiple applications is further enhanced by HSPA＋ 21Mbps or WiFi connectivity.
Top Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Forum Threads
- Has anyone had an issues with a file transfers while connected their G2 via USB to a pc or laptop?
- samsung galaxy tab 2 ( 7.0 ) not charging / booting
- Can you remove the Samsung supplied camera app?
- How do I reset my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 for resale?
- I have storage space running out on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, how can I free up space?
- Why aren't my new files showing in my gallery and music player?
- Galaxy tab 2 not recognised
- Problems with Samsung Tab 2 7.0 solved with new cord, did anyone else have the same issues?
- Why is my Tab 2 gt-p3100 suddenly turning on again and again non stop?
- Unfortunately, TouchWiz Home Has stopped.
- See All Threads