Samsung’s first Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)-powered tablet offers a variety of new and improved Android OS features. An upgraded Android Market enables access to more than 400,000 applications which can be enjoyed across phones or tablets. Furthermore, a more intuitive user interface includes the ability to swipe-control applications as well as a wholly redesigned app gallery for easier sharing of content. The new OS’s vastly faster performance and response times across multiple applications is further enhanced by HSPA＋ 21Mbps or WiFi connectivity.
Top Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Forum Threads
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 - Current android update is android 4.2.2 - major re-arranging of UI
- Why is my wifi dropping out?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7 inch) won't charge or turn on.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is connected to WiFi, but not connected to network?
- Samsung GT-P3100 restarts automatically
- How to re-enable in built apps?
- 'storage space running out'
- charging problems after getting wet
- How can I pair my Bluetooth Philips SHB 7000 with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7' won't turn on.
- See All Threads