Samsung’s first Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)-powered tablet offers a variety of new and improved Android OS features. An upgraded Android Market enables access to more than 400,000 applications which can be enjoyed across phones or tablets. Furthermore, a more intuitive user interface includes the ability to swipe-control applications as well as a wholly redesigned app gallery for easier sharing of content. The new OS’s vastly faster performance and response times across multiple applications is further enhanced by HSPA＋ 21Mbps or WiFi connectivity.
Top Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Forum Threads
- Google photos not backing up device photos
- Unfortunately, TouchWiz Home Has stopped.
- "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped."
- Reset device, now stuck on sign-in and can't do anything!
- Why can't I get to an embedded URL from email?
- GT-P3110 stuck on Samsung Screen, how can I progress?
- I have an S2 tablet. I can't get the door open to insert a SD card. Help! What could the problem be?
- My Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (P3100) is soft-bricked. How do I get it to work again?
- How to access some app settings?
- Galaxy Tab 2.7.0 how to close apps not being used?
- See All Threads