Samsung and AT&T have teamed up to release the 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab 2 that sports 4G LTE network speeds, Android 4.0 (ICS) and a wide array of Samsung's apps including Media Hub, AllShare Play and Smart Remote.
Other features of the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" include a 7,000mAh Li-ion battery, 1GB of RAM, and a 1GHz dual-core processor.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10-1" Forum Threads
- How do I upgrade to Lollipop on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1?
- Dropped tablet and now screen has inverted colors (did not crack)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 won't charge
- Edited a pic and it won't turn off. Screen is frozen. What should I do?
- How to Zoom my Camera in my Tablet?
- Factory reset seems to do not work!
- My tab wont turn on
- Email not syncing on my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. Any ideas?
- What is the BEST 'Bus Simulator'?
- Can my Samsung Tab2 10.1 print from a 6800 series printer?
- See All Threads