Samsung and AT&T have teamed up to release the 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab 2 that sports 4G LTE network speeds, Android 4.0 (ICS) and a wide array of Samsung's apps including Media Hub, AllShare Play and Smart Remote.
Other features of the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" include a 7,000mAh Li-ion battery, 1GB of RAM, and a 1GHz dual-core processor.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10-1" Forum Threads
- Netflix suddenly is not compatible with my device???
- Why does my Samsung tablet 10.1 (2014) discharge while using it when charging?
- Tab 2 10.1 won't stay off
- SD card is blank or has unsupported filesystem - 16GB
- Why does my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 restart automatically?
- I downloaded a picture but cannot open file! help?!
- How can I unbrick my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1?
- my Avast! found something malicious website that I entered? how to clean it?
- What happens if I clesr data my Google Service Framework?
- Why is my Samsung Tab 10.1, when I go to settings, showing touch-wiz home not available?
- See All Threads