Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Pocket Casts
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil goes to Google for the Android Honeycomb event, we've got an Inspire 4G in our hands, and we gear up for even more AC on the Road. Listen in!
Top o' the news - AC goes to Google!
- Phil visits the Android statues!
- Google posts Honeycomb event video
- Android Market webstore now online!
- In-app purchasing comes to Android apps
- Hands-on with Words with Friends for Android (and it's coming this month!)
- Fingers-on with Tap Tap Revenge for Android
- Google Body peels back the layers to get under your skin
- Dungeon Defenders on a dual-core Honeycomb tablet as awesome as you think
- Hands-on with Pulse News for Android Honeycomb tablets
- Hands-on with We Rule for Android
- Hands-on with Swiftkey for Android tablets
- Honeycomb allows for quick-change of on-screen keyboards
- Hands-on with WeatherBug for tablets
- SI's Android tablet app a testament to Sports Illustrated's legacy
- CNN's Android tablet app a model of how to present an overflow of news
- Intuit with Go Payment lets you settle the bill quickly and easily
- Hands-on with the HTC Inspire 4G
- AT&T up to its old tricks -- no sideloading apps on the HTC Inspire 4G
- AT&T Inspire 4G available Feb 13th for $99 on contract
- AT&T announces Atrix 4G launch details: $199 on contract, available March 6 (or earlier), pre-order Feb. 13
- Screen shot, leaked (and pulled) video point to possible Feb. 14 Best Buy launch of the HTC ThunderBolt
- Another look at the upcoming HTC 'Saga'
- LG hypes Optimus 3D (or something else): Something bigger is coming on your way
- LG Optimus 3D appears in 2D form
- T-Mobile presents the Galaxy S 4G
- V for Virgin! LG Optimus V is available today at Radio Shack for $149
- Official Blogger for Android app now available in the Android Market
- Google Maps updated, check-in with Latitude added
OS update news
- Motorola Cliq XT left to die with Cupcake
- Samsung and Verizon pushing fix for the Fascinate's emergency calls, other issues
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: