Audio-only stream below
Where did all of these new HTC devices come from? Plus, our review of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, a Nikon Android camera, third-hand Nexus rumors that won't die, and more of your e-mails and voicemails.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- How to subscribe in Google Listen (YouTube link)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Subscribe in Zune Marketplace
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- This is what a T-Mobile branded Galaxy Note 2 will look like
- Quick screen comparison: Galaxy Note 2 versus Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 initial photo and video samples
Thing 2: HTC reboots the One X already, brings the VX
- HTC One X+ is official - faster CPU, bigger battery, Sense 4+ and Jelly Bean
- Hands-on with the HTC One X+ and Sense 4+
- Best of both worlds? The AT&T HTC One VX
- AT&T announces the HTC One X+; Nvidia quad-core meets LTE
- HTC to deliver Jelly Bean and Sense 4+ upgrade for One S, X and XL this month
- HTC's 'Get Started' helps you set up your new Sense device from a computer
- TELUS confirms HTC One X+ is coming to Canada
- HTC One X+ headed to UK from Oct 22, priced £474, says retailer
Thing 3: Nikon Coolpix S800c
- Nikon Coolpix S800c hardware
- The OS on the Nikon Coolpix S800c - it's Android, and that's both good and bad
- Skype, on the Nikon Coolpix S800c
Thing 4: Other odds and ends
- Sprint and AT&T getting the LG Optimus G
- T-Mobile, MetroPCS merging in $1.5 billion deal
- Over 25 percent of Android devices now running 4.0 and above
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Thursday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by the AndroidCentral Store. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: