Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
It's time for an emergency podcast broadcast as we wrap up Google's "Breakfast with Sundar" in San Francisco. We're joined live from the event by Andrew Martonik as we get Android 4.3, a new Nexus 7 — and the exciting $35 Chromecast!
- Google officially unveils Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- New Nexus 7 availability and pricing
- Google announces Chromecast: Bringing Youtube and Google Play Music to your TV
- The new Nexus 7 is official
- New Nexus 7 specs
- The new Nexus 7: Hands-on pictures and video
- Hands-on with the Chromecast: Pictures and video of Google's newest living room play
- Netflix now supports 1080p video streaming with Android 4.3
- Android 4.3 updates pushing today for current Nexus devices Android 4.3 source hitting AOSP today
- Android 4.3 factory images for Nexus 4, 7, 10, Galaxy Nexus now live
- Google announces Textbooks for Google Play Books
- Android 4.3 APIs now available in the Android SDK
- Google Play Games now available - Google's games hub for Android
- More than 70 million Android tablets activated, Android chief says
- Google Play Music, Movies & TV updated with Chromecast support
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: