Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We're about to hit the road for San Francisco and Google I/O. So it's time for some predictions. Plus, we gab about the all-new Android Central app, rap on the Galaxy S4, and tackle some great voicemails. Join us!
Thing 1: The new Android Central app!
- Welcome to the all-new Android Central app!
- Walking through the new and improved Android Central app
Thing 2: Google I/O preview
- Our predictions.
Thing 3: Hardware and software
- AT&T Optimus G Pro review
- Megapixels and Ultrapixels: The Galaxy S4 versus HTC One camera shootout
- Facebook quietly adds Facebook Home support (and unofficial support) for Galaxy S4, HTC One, others
- Carmageddon lands on Android, free for the first day
- Apex Launcher hits v2.0 with new features, improved settings
- Sprint adds Path to preloaded 'Discover It' widget on Galaxy S4, HTC One
- LG holding 'Optimus G series' launch event in Macau
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: