Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
In the span of 24 hours, Verizon launches a great phone that everybody hates, and Google has a hard time selling a phone and tablet that nobody can wait any longer for. It's gonna be one of those podcasts.
Thing 1: The Google Play debacle
- Nexus 4 backorder e-mails go out en masse
- This week's sidebar poll: Were you able to order a new Nexus?
- First Nexus 4 orders from EU Google Play Store starting to arrive
- Nexus 7 HSPA+ now sold out in Google Play
- Google: New Nexus devices sold out in some countries, more stock in 'coming weeks'
- Nexus 4 and Nexus 10 launch on Google Play Store in U.S. + Canada [update: N4 sold out]
- Nexus 4 and Nexus 10 go on sale via Google Play in Europe [update: N4 sold out]
- No, T-Mobile, your Nexus 4 doesn't have a microSD card either
Thing 2: The Verizon Droid DNA
- Verizon and HTC officially announce the Droid DNA
- Hands-on with the Verizon Droid DNA by HTC
- Verizon Droid DNA unboxing
- HTC ThunderBolt vs. the Droid DNA
- How to use the Verizon Droid DNA on AT&T (or any other GSM network)
- Droid DNA hides a familiar feature on the back of the phone
- HTC DLX leaks come full circle with the international 'Deluxe'
Thing 3: Other stuff
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: