Huawei is currently pushing a maintenance release to its Huawei Watch that brings along a number of improvements and additions. Included in this update are optimizations for 'OK Google' detection, increased step counting accuracy and a new watch face that can be customized. A full list of the changes include:
- Optimized the mic gain for improved "Ok Google" detection
- Optimized the fitness tracking to improve step counting accuracy
- Optimized the Bluetooth reconnect mechanism
- Add a new app to display the battery level when charging
- Add a new watch face that user can self-customize
- Add fusion sensor of gravity/linear acceleration/rotation vector
The update is rolling out now, and if you've yet to receive it you can check for it manually. To check manually, press the crown button, select settings, scroll down and tap About, then System updates. If you've already updated, be sure to let us know in the comments how it's working out for you.