The Galaxy S II is Samsung's follow-up to their wildly popular Galaxy S. It's one of the first Android devices to bring users Gingerbread (2.3) out of the box, as well as a stunning 4.3-inch Super-AMOLED Plus display powered by a dual-core processor. The addition of NFC makes it ready for apps and features like Google Wallet.
Top AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Stories
Recent AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Forum Threads
- Device Driver Error: MTP USB Device won't install
- Play Store and many other apps suddenly dissapear
- Samsung Galaxy S2 - Fix for Unresponsive Idle or Sporadic Shutdown
- Voicemail notification won't go away
- Where to email attachments download to?
- "Application cannot be installed in the default install location"
- Can ATT Galaxy S2 be used on T-Mobile network?
- Screen Blue To Black
- Firmware Upgrade Error - Low Battery Error
- What is causing my CWM error? (SOLVED?)
- See All Threads