If your family is mixed with iOS and Android users, this is the battery pack that you need. Right now you can grab iClever's 15000mAh portable battery for just $23.99 (opens in new tab) with coupon ICLEVER8 at Amazon. This is a discount of $11. So what makes this one stand out from the others?
Well, it features both a MicroUSB and Lightning input for charging the battery pack, which is super convenient, and you can even use them both at the same time to charge it up even faster. It also has 2 USB outputs, so you can charge up two devices at the same time while on the go.
- An impressive 15000mAH of power means 6 full charges of your iPhone 6, and 3.5 full charges of your Galaxy S7. Now, that's powerful
- Decked in a sleek matte black with a smooth touch finish, it's technology done in serious style
- Two 5V 2A Micro USB charging ports and a dedicated lightning 5V 2A charging port means there's power to go around for the whole family. And if you need to recharge this portable charger fast, simply plug it into two power sources and it charges 50% faster. Talk about a win-win for everybody
- Two 5V 2.4A USB AF Output supports two iPads at one go. And with Smart ID, this travel charger recognizes your devices and maximizes charging output. Apple devices also enjoy quick charge – so time to iPlug in
- In case of emergencies, this handy dust-proof power bank doubles up as a nifty torchlight activated by a double press of the power button, and the built-in power indicator is in a soft blue that's easy on the eyes. Comes in a compact flannelette carry bag
Stop stressing over your battery life when you are out and about, and instead grab one of these to keep with you at all times. The first time you use it you'll be super thankful that you made the purchase.
See at Amazon (opens in new tab)
More from Thrifter
For more great deals be sure to check out our friends at Thrifter now!
Interesting take on the dual charging for emergencies. It would be more relevant if it had USB C and Lightning, but all my other power banks are micro USB, so I guess it's not too bad.
Yep. At this point I'm only buying USB-C....
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.