What you need to know
- NVIDIA GeForce Now is a streaming service that allows PC players to stream games they own on various devices.
- 9 games are making their way to the service in the latest update.
- Rogue Company, Steep and SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE are some of the standout additions this week.
Another Thursday update to the NVIDIA GeForce Now library is upon us and while it's a smaller week in terms of quantity, there are still some big names joining the mix.
The first highlight is Rogue Company, the new competitive shooter from Hi-Rez, alongside the newly released SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE as well as continued support from Ubisoft with Steep.
Here's the full list of this week's new games.
- Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break
- Rogue Company
- Tacoma (Free on Epic until July 30)
- FTL: Faster Than Light (Epic)
- Steep (Epic & Uplay)
- SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE
- Subnautica: Below Zero (Epic)
- Supreme Commander 2
- The Wind Road
As an additional treat, fans of Dota 2 on GeForce Now will be able to take advantage of NVIDIA Highlights going forward.
All of these games will be live on the service from today, and if you haven't yet tried it for yourself you can get started completely free of charge.
NVIDIA's cloud game streaming service is one of the best available today, delivering lag-free gaming at 1080p/60fps. The fact that you can access NVIDIA's servers for free makes it an easy sell, and the $4.99 plan makes it an immediately enticing option for seasoned gamers.
- Free at NVIDIA (opens in new tab)
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.