Thing 1: Scary exploits that you'll probably never see
- Samsung: Galaxy S3 already updated with USSD exploit fix, reviewing situation with other phones [updated]
- How to tell if your Samsung phone is vulnerable to today's USSD hack
- Major security vulnerability in some Samsung phones could trigger factory reset via web page
Thing 2: Visiting LG in South Korea
- From the Editor's Desk: So long, Seoul
- LG Optimus G 13-megapixel sample pictures
- LG Optimus G video test
Thing 3: Other odds and ends
- A $99 Nexus 7 is rumored, but what might a price drop entail?
- Barnes and Noble introduce 7" Nook HD and 9" Nook HD+
- Barnes & Noble brings its own streaming video this fall
- How we'd improve the Nexus Q
Android Central Newsletter
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.