New Verizon Unlimited customers: Buy one Galaxy S20+ 5G and save up to $1,000 on a second one + $150 gift card
Android Central 88: Samsung Galaxy Note, Motorola Droid 4, app permissions a go-go
Submitted by Phil Nickinson on February 17, 2012 - 08:23
(0) Members who recommend this app:
Thing 1- Samsung Galaxy Note cometh!
- Phil promises to do his Galaxy Note review
- Alex's Europen Galaxy Note review
- On sale on AT&T on Feb. 19
- On sale now in Canada
- Coming to Australia
Thing 2 - Motorola Droid 4, and Ice Cream Sandwich updates
Thing 3 - More Mobile World Congress pre-release madness
- HTC Endeavor RUU has treasure trove of Sense 4.0 screen shots
- HTC Endeavor reportedly launching as HTC One X; HTC Ville to become HTC One S
- HTC music streaming service rumored
- Scalado Remove will take care of unwanted people in your photographs
- Leaked render claims to show first Intel-powered Motorola phone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 unveiled, runs ICS on a 7-inch display
Thing 4 - Other odds and ends
- Google's acquisition of Motorola Mobility approved by U.S. Department of Justice
- European Commission clears Google's acquisition of Motorola Mobility
- Android app permissions - How Google gets it right ...
- Swype updated for Ice Cream Sandwich
- HP CEO Meg Whitman: Google's Motorola buyout could lead to a closed-source Android
- Sony Ericsson now owned solely by Sony; rebranding to occur within the month
- Android 5.0 Jellybean in 2012? Better optimized for tablets? You don't say ...
- NVIDIA CEO: Tegra 3 phones shipping 'this quarter'
- Pinterest for Android? Not yet, but there are ways to get your fix