There's a lot to take in on HTC's 2013 flagship Android smartphone - and we've got your official HTC One specs
Behold, the HTC One, previously known by its code name, M7. We've been crawling all over the manufacturer's 2013 offering today in New York and London. There are a ton of new features to pore over, so be sure to swing by our HTC One preview before you do anything else.
But if you want raw HTC One specs, we've got you covered there as well. From platform basics to what's behind the new camera technology to the front-facing dual stereo speakers to supported radio frequencies.
So ease on past the break for the complete HTC One specs.
- Android 4.1.2 with HTC Sense 5
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600, quad-core, 1.7GHz
- Total storage: 32GB/64GBi, available capacity varies
- RAM: 2GB DDR2
- Battery: 2300 mAh embedded rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- BSI sensor, Pixel size 2.0 μm, Sensor size 1/3'
- Dedicated HTC ImageChip™ 2
- F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)
- Smart Flash: Five levels of flash automatically set by distance to subject
- Front Camera: 88 wide angle lens with HDR capability
- 1080p Full HD video recording for both front and back cameras
- HDR Video
- Continuous shooting and VideoPic
- Slow motion video recording with variable speed playback
- HTC Zoe™ with highlights and HTC Zoe™ Share
- Retouch with Object Removal, Always Smile, and Sequence Shot
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- NFC capable
- Compliant with Bluetooth 4.0
- Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX™ enabled
- Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n
- DLNA® for wirelessly streaming media from the phone to a compatible TV or computer
- Support consumer infrared remote control
- micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port with mobile high-definition video link (MHL) for USB or HDMI connection (Special cable required for HDMI connection.)
- Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- Studio-quality sound with Beats Audio™
- HDR Microphone
- Sense Voice
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- WCDMA (1900/2100 (B2/B1) MHz)
- CDMA (800/1900 BC0/BC1/BC10, Sprint)
- LTE (1900 (B25, SPCS)
- Frequencies will vary by region/operator
- Gyro sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Internal GPS antenna + GLONASS
- Digital compass
- Voltage range/frequency: 100 ~ 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- DC output: 5 V and 1 A
- SIZE: 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3mm/4mm (max/min)
- WEIGHT: 143 grams with battery
- DISPLAY: 4.7 inch, Full HD 1080p, 468 PPI
Here's who NBA 2K21 thinks is going to win the NBA Finals
The NBA Finals are set to start on Wednesday, and with an intense matchup between the Los Angeles Lakers and Miami Heat, we've decided to see how the teams would fare a bit early, thanks to some simulations in NBA 2K21.
The Google Pixel 5 is official — here's what you need to know!
It's here. The Google Pixel 5. From the specs, pricing, release date, and more, here's literally everything you need to know!
Everything you need to know about the Pixel 4a and Pixel 4a 5G
The Pixel 4a is now available, the Pixel 4a 5G is coming soon, and we've rounded up everything you need to know about both phones. Let's dive in!
With so many shades, there's a Galaxy S20 FE color for everyone
Samsung is really spoiling us with the Galaxy S20 FE colors. It can be hard to pick between that succulent red, the lush green, the luxurious purple and more, so let's take a look at all the colorways side by side and figure out which one belongs in your pocket.