There's a lot to take in on HTC's 2013 flagship Android smartphone - and we've got your official HTC One specs
Behold, the HTC One, previously known by its code name, M7. We've been crawling all over the manufacturer's 2013 offering today in New York and London. There are a ton of new features to pore over, so be sure to swing by our HTC One preview before you do anything else.
But if you want raw HTC One specs, we've got you covered there as well. From platform basics to what's behind the new camera technology to the front-facing dual stereo speakers to supported radio frequencies.
So ease on past the break for the complete HTC One specs.
- Android 4.1.2 with HTC Sense 5
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600, quad-core, 1.7GHz
- Total storage: 32GB/64GBi, available capacity varies
- RAM: 2GB DDR2
- Battery: 2300 mAh embedded rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- BSI sensor, Pixel size 2.0 μm, Sensor size 1/3'
- Dedicated HTC ImageChip™ 2
- F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)
- Smart Flash: Five levels of flash automatically set by distance to subject
- Front Camera: 88 wide angle lens with HDR capability
- 1080p Full HD video recording for both front and back cameras
- HDR Video
- Continuous shooting and VideoPic
- Slow motion video recording with variable speed playback
- HTC Zoe™ with highlights and HTC Zoe™ Share
- Retouch with Object Removal, Always Smile, and Sequence Shot
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- NFC capable
- Compliant with Bluetooth 4.0
- Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX™ enabled
- Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n
- DLNA® for wirelessly streaming media from the phone to a compatible TV or computer
- Support consumer infrared remote control
- micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port with mobile high-definition video link (MHL) for USB or HDMI connection (Special cable required for HDMI connection.)
- Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- Studio-quality sound with Beats Audio™
- HDR Microphone
- Sense Voice
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- WCDMA (1900/2100 (B2/B1) MHz)
- CDMA (800/1900 BC0/BC1/BC10, Sprint)
- LTE (1900 (B25, SPCS)
- Frequencies will vary by region/operator
- Gyro sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Internal GPS antenna + GLONASS
- Digital compass
- Voltage range/frequency: 100 ~ 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- DC output: 5 V and 1 A
- SIZE: 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3mm/4mm (max/min)
- WEIGHT: 143 grams with battery
- DISPLAY: 4.7 inch, Full HD 1080p, 468 PPI
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
You can now pre-order Motorola’s foldable RAZR on Verizon for $1,500
Motorola's foldable RAZR reboot is finally up for pre-order in the U.S for $1,500.
Are you going to keep your Galaxy S10 throughout 2020?
There are a lot of exciting phones set to come out in 2020, but the Galaxy S10 still has plenty of kick left in it. If you own the phone, do you plan on keeping it throughout this year?
Samsung will give away Galaxy Buds+ with S20+ and S20 Ultra pre-orders
Samsung's Galaxy S20 series will be here before you know it, and when pre-orders open up, you'll be able to get your hands on the new Galaxy Buds+ for free.
The best Honor phones available right now
Huawei's ongoing trade ban has affected its Honor sub-brand as well, with the manufacturer launching fewer devices than usual last year. That said, we got to see a few standout phones in the likes of the Honor 20