As you can expect from the title, NFL Pro 2012 is a football game. With this game, Gameloft is testing their freemium model. The game itself is free, but you can purchase advanced plays and strategies once inside the game. If you don't feel like paying, you can unlock them by winning challenges.
Some of the highlights of this release include:
- The improved AI promises a challenging game every time. You can also take on the advanced AI if you think you’re ready for the greatest challenge.
- Choose from over 200 plays to beat your opponents or use the Playbook Editor to create your own tactics to outwit the opposition.
- An assistant to help you make the right choices depending on time left, team skills and more!
- Finely tuned gameplay will give you unmatched control when running, tackling or passing.
- Thanks to motion capture technology, enjoy stunning graphics and an impressive level of detailed player animations that include running, tackling, celebrating touchdowns and more.
NFL Pro 2012 can be downloaded from both the Android Market and Gameloft HD Games Shop. For the Market download, please find links after the break as well as the official press release.
GAMELOFT LAUNCHES NFL PRO 2012 ON ANDROID
Get hyped for an awesome NFL season you can play for FREE!
December 19, 2011 – Gameloft, a leading publisher and social games, today announced the launch of the new freemium HD game NFL Pro 2012, on the Android Market and Gameloft HD Games Shop.
You’ve never played football like this before. With an improved AI, NFL Pro 2012 promises a challenging game every time as you level-up and unlock tons of new features on your road to become a gridiron champion. You can also take on the advanced AI if you think you’re ready for the greatest challenge, as well as choose from over 200 plays to beat your opponents or use the Playbook Editor to create your own tactics to outwit the opposition.
A complete list of features includes:
- THE ENTIRE NFL IS HERE With an official NFL and NFL Players License, choose to play and manage any of the 32 NFL teams with over 2,000 real players.
- UNLOCK YOUR FULL POTENTIAL Compete against other teams to earn points for boosting stats, unlocking new stadiums or playbooks, and much more!
- FOOTBALL THE WAY YOU LOVE IT Enjoy stunning graphics and an impressive level of detailed player animations that include running, tackling, celebrating touchdowns and more.
- AN EVEN MORE IMMERSIVE FOOTBALL EXPERIENCE Play through finely tuned gameplay that offers gamers unmatched control when running, tackling or passing.
- NEVER LOSE TOUCH WITH YOUR TEAM Get all the latest and most up-to-date news with a new official NFL RSS feed integrated directly into the game!
For more information, please find more information on our website at www.gameloft.com.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
How often do you turn off/restart your phone?
You know the phrase "turn it off and back on again," right? Well, how often do you actually do that for your phone?
Widgets and icon packs are fun, but a simple home screen is the way to go
Now that iOS 14 is out, there's been a renaissance in smartphone customization. Widgets, icon packs, and custom launchers are great, but you just can't beat one that's boring and simple.
Google's giving up too much ground in the smart home fight
We're in the thick of our fall launches, but after the tidal wave of new products from Amazon last week, Google's Launch Night In looks like it'll barely make a splash. That's not good, because Alexa and Ring are rapidly gaining on Assistant and Nest.
Make the perfect play with these PS4 sports games
Here are the best sports game that can give you some of the thrills of competition when you can't play outside. They can also let you imagine what the sports of the future might look like or even give you a workout at home. Play competitively or casually with friends.