You're going to need to gather several items and powerups in order to effectively explore Genshin Impact's magical land of Teyvat. This is one of the best Android games to come out so far. There are characters that need to be acquired and then once you have them, you'll need to level them up so you can take on all of the bosses and Hurlichurl camps you come across. To help you out, we've gathered all of the Genshin Impact codes that give you free in-game items. And don't worry. We'll explain how to redeem codes as well.
How to redeem a code from the Genshin Impact website
- Go to Genshin Impact's official website.
Click Redeem Code.
- Click on the Server box.
The game will ask your for your Username and Password. Enter your information
- Select Log In.
Now select the Server drop down menu again.
- Choose the Country you live in.
Your character name should have filled into the next box automatically. If it didn't, select Character Name and enter the information.
- Enter the code into the Redemption Code field.
Unfortunately, there aren't currently any active codes for Genshin Impact.
Unfortunately, these codes have already expired, so you cannot redeem the rewards that they would have given.
60 Primogems, 10000 Mora
- US: GENSHIN1111
- ASIA: GENSHIN1111
- EU: GENSHIN1111
- US: GENSHINZHB30
- ASIA: GENSHINZHB30
- EU: GENSHINZHB30
- US: GENSHINMHY0M
- ASIA: GENSHINMHY0I
- EU: GENSHINMHY0O
30 Primogems, 5x Adventure EXP
- US: GENSHIN1006A
- ASIA: GENSHIN1006S
- EU: GENSHIN1006U
60 Primogems, 10000 Mora
- US: GENSHIN0928N
- ASIA: GENSHIN0928E
- EU: GENSHIN10928A
Genshin Impact codes
There will likely be more codes as time goes on. We'll keep an eye out and will update this guide if we learn about any more that miHoYo releases. Until then, enjoy Genshin Impact!
- Free Genshin Impact codes
- Genshin Impact Element guide
- Genshin Impact Character guide
- Genshin Impact Tier List
- 15 things I wish I knew before playing Genshin Impact
- How to unlock multiplayer in Genshin Impact
- How Genshin Impact multiplayer works
- Genshin Impact Stormterror Guide
- How to complete the Geo Statue puzzle
- What happens on your birthday?
- Differences between mobile, PC, and PS4 versions
- Can I use a PS4 controller to play Genshin Impact on my phone?
- Does Genshin Impact support cross-save?
- Genshin Impact microtransaction guide
- Which twin should you choose?
- Should you play Genshin Impact?
VR Cover for Oculus Quest 2 review: A must-have for active VR games
Tired of that foam pad that ships with the Oculus Quest 2? VR Cover's soft PU leather is here to help, and it's a heck of a lot more hygienic, too!
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 owners won’t have to wait much longer for Android 11
Samsung has closed the One UI 3.0 beta program for the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra. The two phones are expected to start receiving the first stable One UI 3.0 build very soon.
Here's why you buy the Fossil Gen 5E over the Gen 5 this Black Friday
With so much in common, it may be difficult choosing between the Fossil Gen 5e or the Gen 5 this Black Friday. One thing that is obviously different is the cost, but what do you lose out on by going with the lower-priced 5E and why should you get it instead of the regular 5? Well, here's 5 reasons to go with the Fossil Gen 5E over the Gen 5.
Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge joins the Oculus Quest library
The Oculus Quest allows you to play VR games without requiring a PC, phone, or external sensors. Here's every game you can buy or download for free!