Last week we were treated to a Launcher Pro update, this week ADWLauncher EX has rolled out their latest version as well. While most of the changelog is just some bug fixes and minor touch ups to how the launcher function one of the larger additions was the ability to use custom docks. In fact, when you update you'll find that a few custom docks have already been included in the package for you. Full change log is listed below:
- Reorderable main menu can disable elements and reorder by drag and drop(ADWSettings/General behavior/System settings)
- Added transparency support for the 4D drawer (yes, it's choppier, I told you)
- Support for custom images for dock and hidden dockbar
- Added a small catalog of dock pictures
- Option to change app drawer icons text color
- Menu/Lock now locks app drawer too
- Fixed old style previews when statusbar was hidden.
- Fixed fancy backgrounds transparency issues
- Fixes more "ForceCloses"
The update is live and available in the Android Market now. Hit the break for the download. [ADWThings]
Google's parent company settles shareholder lawsuit over sexual misconduct
Following sexual misconduct reports from 2018, Google has settled a shareholder lawsuit and announced major changes to how the company operates in these regards — including no severance packages for employees fired over sexual misconduct.
Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G won’t launch until weeks after September 30 event
Google’s announcing its new Pixel phones, the Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G, on September 30. Unfortunately, you’ll have to wait a while longer before they actually launch.
These are the best Android phones you can buy right now
There are so many great Android phones to buy, so it can be tough to know which one to buy. These are the best of the best at each price point.
The best portable instant photo printers for Android devices
You're on the move and making memories on your mobile. While digital is great, why not try and make those memories a little more permanent with a tangible photo?