The FCC has a new Acting Chairperson, Jessica Rosenworcel, and reviews are in for Samsung's Galaxy S21 Ultra. As well, Hayato, Jerry, Ara, and Daniel share some Chromebook news and discuss the disparate landscape of messaging apps.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review: Fixed focus | Android Central
- Samsung confirms it will 'gradually' remove the charger from future Galaxy phones | Android Central
- Acting Chairwoman Rosenworcel on Designation to Lead FCC | Federal Communications Commission
- Google threatens to withdraw search engine from Australia - BBC News
- Google Play is unsportsmanlike, U.S. states likely to argue in potential lawsuit | Reuters
- HP's new Chromebooks for schools are built to get disinfected daily | Android Central
- New Acer Chromebooks for students bring 4G LTE and 20-hour battery life | Android Central
- WeChat is spying on users in California according to a new lawsuit | Android Central
- This app brings iMessage to Android, and you can sign up to use it right now | Android Central
- Google Messages could soon stop working for certain Android phones | Android Central
- The Galaxy S21 has a Google Messages app you won't find anywhere else | Android Central
- MediaTek unveils flagship Dimensity 1100 and 1200 5G chips to challenge Snapdragon 888 | Android Central
- Indeed: Indeed gives you the smart tools to make hiring decisions quickly, and to be confident that you're making the right hire for your team. Try Indeed out with a free $75 credit at indeed.com/acp. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Offer valid through March 31.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.