Daniel and Andrew are joined by Joe Maring and Hayato Huseman to cover every product from Samsung's Galaxy Unpacked 2020 virtual event. They also talk about the value of Google's own announcement this week: the $349 Pixel 4a.
Finally, we say goodbye to Andrew Martonik as a co-host of the podcast and Executive Editor of Android Central. Andrew, like Poochie, has decided to go back to his home planet. We will miss you very much, but already look forward to having you back on as a guest!
"Always recycle... TO THE EXTREME! BUSTED!"
- Samsung just unveiled its answer to the iPhone 12, and it looks amazing
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 first look: Surprises, both good and bad | Android Central
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 first look: Rotate this | Android Central
- The Galaxy Watch 3's newest feature makes it a match for the Apple Watch
- Samsung phones will now get three years of OS updates going back to Galaxy S10 | Android Central
- Samsung's new Galaxy Z Fold 2 is the most impressive foldable yet | Android Central
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Live review: Come for the ANC, stay for everything else | Android Central
- Google Pixel 4a review: The perfect phone for 2020 | Android Central
- Rogue Company
- Monument Valley
- SanDisk: No matter what kind of Android device you have, SanDisk has the perfect data storage solution for you. Get 10% OFF your first order of either a Ultra Dual Drive Luxe USB Type-C flash drive or an Extreme microSD UHS-I Card by visiting: sandisk.com/ACP
- Indeed: Indeed gives you the smart tools to make hiring decisions quickly, and to be confident that you're making the right hire for your team. Try Indeed out with a free $75 credit at indeed.com/acp. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Offer valid through September 30.
- Roman: Welcome to Roman, a digital health clinic for men. Go to GetRoman.com/acp today. If approved, you'll get $15 off your first order of ED treatment.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Nest Secure is discontinued — here's what's going on and why it matters
Nest's home security alarm system is only three years old, and yet its already heading to the Google Graveyard. This announcement is sudden, unexpected, and quite honestly unreasonable on Google's part, as it leaves users and their home safety in limbo.
You probably shouldn't use Apple's MagSafe charger on your Android phone
The science behind wireless charging says not to put anything magnetic close to either side. Apple did the work to make it safe, but chances are other phone makers haven't. Yet.
Samsung delivering an update to the Galaxy S7 isn't a cause for celebration
Samsung just rolled out a security patch to the four-year-old Galaxy S7. While it is good that the phone is getting an update past its guaranteed three-year commitment, the current system of Android updates is broken, and things need to change.
These are the screen protectors you'll want to get for your Galaxy S20 FE
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE has arrived and is surely going to compete with the top Android phones for the months to come. If you're planning to hang onto this device for the next few years, you'll want to make sure it's protected from every angle. These are the best screen protectors for the Galaxy S20 FE that you can get today.