The Galaxy S II is Samsung's follow-up to their wildly popular Galaxy S. It's one of the first Android devices to bring users Gingerbread (2.3.5) out of the box, as well as a stunning 4.52-inch Super-AMOLED Plus display powered by a Snapdragon dual-core processor. The addition of NFC makes it ready for apps and features like Google Wallet, and the HSPA+42 radio should ensure fast data speeds.
Top T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II Stories
Recent T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II Forum Threads
- Phone stuck in boot loop after installing Cyanogenmod 11
- Squared Video
- preferred network type for cm11
- Wifi keeps turning itself on and killing my battery
- Help with Samsung Kies??
- Can I set external SD card as default media storage?
- Stuck in a Boot Loop
- Kies Caused Samsung Galaxy S2 to "Freeze" during Re-Boot
- Help switching from T-Mobile to Straight Talk
- How to Root T-Mobile Galaxy S 2
- See All Threads