The Xperia U takes the reins over last years Neo as Sony's entry-level smartphone. It's got a 3.5-inch WVGA "reality display" screen, a 1GHz dual-core processor, and 512MB of RAM.
One of the main selling points of the Xperia U is the ability to personalize the device by switching the color of the notification light bar at the bottom of the device. Sony also plans to sell replaceable bottom caps in several colors as well.
Top Sony Xperia U Stories
Recent Sony Xperia U Forum Threads
- this is a cute phone
- How do I unlock the bootloader?
- Laggy and annoying
- Best custom ROMs for Sony Xperia U
- an error occured while fetching data (no peer certificate)
- What's using up my RAM on Sony Xperia U?
- Unlocked Bootloader
- Root Xperia U
- SuperUser not granting root access to flexispy....
- See All Threads