Samsung’s first Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)-powered tablet offers a variety of new and improved Android OS features. An upgraded Android Market enables access to more than 400,000 applications which can be enjoyed across phones or tablets. Furthermore, a more intuitive user interface includes the ability to swipe-control applications as well as a wholly redesigned app gallery for easier sharing of content. The new OS’s vastly faster performance and response times across multiple applications is further enhanced by HSPA＋ 21Mbps or WiFi connectivity.
Top Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Forum Threads
- Unfortunately, TouchWiz Home Has stopped.
- Factory Reset wont work
- Factory reset tab 2
- I can only hear audio on one side of earbuds
- Why has my Bluetooth stopped recognizing my keyboard after the update on my Tab 2?
- samsung galaxy tab 2 ( 7.0 ) not charging / booting
- samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 in wont charge
- What's the point of the micro SD card? Can't save apps to SD...
- I have an S2 tablet. I can't get the door open to insert a SD card. Help! What could the problem be?
- Samsung Tab2 help please
- See All Threads