Samsung’s first Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)-powered tablet offers a variety of new and improved Android OS features. An upgraded Android Market enables access to more than 400,000 applications which can be enjoyed across phones or tablets. Furthermore, a more intuitive user interface includes the ability to swipe-control applications as well as a wholly redesigned app gallery for easier sharing of content. The new OS’s vastly faster performance and response times across multiple applications is further enhanced by HSPA＋ 21Mbps or WiFi connectivity.
Top Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Forum Threads
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7 inch) won't charge or turn on.
- Unfortunately, TouchWiz Home Has stopped.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0: Usb device not recognized.
- Why isn't my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 being recognized or detected by my Windows PC?
- Galaxy tab 2.0 7 GT-P3113 TS - Not charging, not booting up now. How can I fix this?
- samsung galaxy tab 2 ( 7.0 ) not charging / booting
- How to re-enable in built apps?
- How can I pair my Bluetooth Philips SHB 7000 with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1?
- I can only hear audio on one side of earbuds
- Factory Reset wont work
- See All Threads