Samsung’s first Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)-powered tablet offers a variety of new and improved Android OS features. An upgraded Android Market enables access to more than 400,000 applications which can be enjoyed across phones or tablets. Furthermore, a more intuitive user interface includes the ability to swipe-control applications as well as a wholly redesigned app gallery for easier sharing of content. The new OS’s vastly faster performance and response times across multiple applications is further enhanced by HSPA＋ 21Mbps or WiFi connectivity.
Top Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Forum Threads
- samsung galaxy tab 2 ( 7.0 ) not charging / booting
- Samsung P3310 updating problem
- Charger Problems - Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (P3113)
- galaxy 3 tablet - yahoo mail problem
- 'storage space running out'
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7 inch) won't charge or turn on.
- Wrong file type...
- Not enough storage available
- Do NOT upgrade to Jelly Bean 4.1.1 until you read this
- Galaxy Tab 2 in Safe Mode
- See All Threads