Samsung and AT&T have teamed up to release the 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab 2 that sports 4G LTE network speeds, Android 4.0 (ICS) and a wide array of Samsung's apps including Media Hub, AllShare Play and Smart Remote.
Other features of the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" include a 7,000mAh Li-ion battery, 1GB of RAM, and a 1GHz dual-core processor.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10-1" Forum Threads
- Tab 2 10.1 won't stay off
- Why do I have a daily restart of Tab 2 10.1?
- How to turn OFF shuffle option in Music Player
- VISUALLY IMPAIRED NEED HELP! - Galaxy Tab 2 AT&T sgh-i497 install 4.2 or higher
- How do I upgrade to Lollipop on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1?
- Why can't I watch films in full screen?
- Dropped tablet and now screen has inverted colors (did not crack)
- Why is my touch screen not working on my Samsung Galaxy 2 10.1 tab?
- My Touch Wizz app is deactivated, how can I re-activate it?
- Update to Samsung Tablet 2 10.1 but will not start, what should I do?
- See All Threads