Samsung and AT&T have teamed up to release the 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab 2 that sports 4G LTE network speeds, Android 4.0 (ICS) and a wide array of Samsung's apps including Media Hub, AllShare Play and Smart Remote.
Other features of the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" include a 7,000mAh Li-ion battery, 1GB of RAM, and a 1GHz dual-core processor.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10-1" Forum Threads
- How to turn OFF shuffle option in Music Player
- Why does my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 keep wanting to reboot?
- Can I print emails?
- Wifi authentication error, how can I fix it?
- My Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 won't charge, what do I do?
- Samsung Tab SM-t520 Not being recognized by laptop, why?
- SD card is blank or has unsupported filesystem - 16GB
- Samsung Tablet 10.1 not charging when on. What could be causing this?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 won't charge
- Android won't update on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 (SCH-I905)
- See All Threads