Audio-only stream below
Phil, Mickey and Jerry are joined by TiPB.com editor Rene Ritchie to talk all about Google I/O, Froyo, Android 2.2, Flash, Google TV and the all-out war between Google and Apple. Listen in! (Note that we recorded this before we actually got Froyo on the Nexus One. What a difference a day makes!)
Android 2.2 - Froyo and Flash
- Google IO Day 2 Keynote: Froyo time! [#io2010]
- Android 2.2, Froyo, officially announced
- Most 2010 HTC Android phones will get Froyo ...in 2010
- No Froyo just yet, Google says
- Android 2.2 / Froyo to bring Bluetooth voice dialing
- Google takes plenty of shots at Apple
- Android 2.2 SDK available now
- Adobe explains Flash 10.1 on Android
- Android: 100,000 units per day, 2nd in smartphones, 1st in usage
- Google shows off new mobile ad formats
- Android to stream your desktop music over the air
- Google Announces Google TV, coming Fall 2010
- Logitech + Google TV details: specific remote, Video calling software
- Hulu on Google TV? Only if Hulu wants it
Sit-down with the Android leadership
- Android's Andy Rubin: It's 'legacy,' not 'fragmentation'
- Comparing Android-iPhone to Mac-PC wars: 'We're lovers, not fighters'
- Why the Google phone store didn't work out (and what happened to the Sprint and Verizon Nexus Ones)
Other Google IO news
- All participants (including press) get an Evo 4G
- Hands-on redux with the Samsung Galaxy S
- Hands-on with Laminar Research's X-Plane Android flight sim
- Android Writers Roundtable: Predictions for Google I/O
- Hands-on with the Chevy Volt OnStar Android app
- The Great Wall of Android
- Seesmic shares new Android beta with Google I/O attendees, with support for Google Buzz
- Official Google I/O T-shirt has a few surprises
- Man, Google IO really socked
- Hands-on with the Android Kindle app [#io2010]
- Sports Illustrated shows what print publications can (and should) do online
Everything not Google IO
- HTC Vision looks to be a WVGA Android slider
- Android 2.1 for the Sprint Hero is now officially official
- Android 2.1 update is officially live for the Sprint Samsung Moment
- Droid Eris Android 2.1 update -- the good, the bad, and the ugly
- HTC Wildfire headed to Virgin Mobile UK
- Android Launcher Pro beta makes an OK home screen even better
- Verizon CEO says LTE Android tablets will debut next year
- HTC Hero with Cox branding spotted
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
- Note: Our video feed is on hiatus while we spruce things up a bit. You can still watch all our podcast videos with this YouTube playlist.
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: