Audio-only stream below
Phil, Jerry and Andrew are back to talk up the latest Nexus leaks, we've got the U.S. versions of the LG G2 in our hot little hands, new Chromebooks in our hearts — and what we really think about all this iPhone buzz.
Thing 1: New Nexus incoming?
- Our best look yet at a possible Nexus successor
- Mysterious Nexus phone shows up in Google KitKat statue video
Thing 2: The LG G2 is here!
- LG G2 now available on AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile
- AT&T LG G2 hands-on
- Verizon LG G2 hands-on
- Motorola's Active Display versus LG's Knock-On
- The LG G2 QuickWindow Case
Other odds and ends
- Twitter releases beta update with drastically new interface
- Future Samsung phones will have 64-bit CPUs too, says CEO
- Apple's iPhone 5c announcement won't change anything
- Google Play edition Samsung Galaxy S4 also getting JWR66Y update
- HTC One Google Play edition receiving JWR66Y OTA update
- Google unveils new Chromebooks, Chromebox with Intel Haswell processors
- Android 4.3 with Sense 5.0 RUU for the AT&T HTC One leaks out
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
- Note: Our video feed is on hiatus while we spruce things up a bit. You can still watch all our podcast videos with this YouTube playlist.
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: