Audio-only stream below
We're back from CTIA MobileCON in California, which was pretty darn quiet -- and that's a good thing because we've got two weeks worth of Nexus news to cram in. Let's do this! (Note: No video this week. It's audio-only.)
Thing 1 - CTIA a bust
- Hands-on with the Sprint LG Optimus G
- Comparing the LG Optimus G for AT&T and Sprint
- AT&T LG Escape hands on
- T-Mobile LG Optimus L9 hands-on
- Hands-on with the Sprint LG Mach
- Verizon Wireless CTO: Expect VoLTE "by the end of 2013"
Thing 2 - So ... Much ... Nexus ...
- On brand loyalty and blind hate
- LG's Nexus - here's what we know so far [Updated]
- LG Nexus prototype reviewed, unsurprisingly found to have software issues
- LG Nexus shown off in 360-degree animation
- Google reportedly hiring staff for Nexus call center, to open late October
- LG Nexus crops up once again in higher-quality pics
- 'LG Nexus 4' spotted in Carphone Warehouse inventory system
- More LG Nexus pictures leak
- Is the next Nexus phone the LG-E960?
Thing 3 - Other stuff
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
- Note: Our video feed is on hiatus while we spruce things up a bit. You can still watch all our podcast videos with this YouTube playlist.
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: