Audio-only stream below
We're back from CTIA MobileCON in California, which was pretty darn quiet -- and that's a good thing because we've got two weeks worth of Nexus news to cram in. Let's do this! (Note: No video this week. It's audio-only.)
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- How to subscribe in Google Listen (YouTube link)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Subscribe in Zune Marketplace
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1 - CTIA a bust
- Hands-on with the Sprint LG Optimus G
- Comparing the LG Optimus G for AT&T and Sprint
- AT&T LG Escape hands on
- T-Mobile LG Optimus L9 hands-on
- Hands-on with the Sprint LG Mach
- Verizon Wireless CTO: Expect VoLTE "by the end of 2013"
Thing 2 - So ... Much ... Nexus ...
- On brand loyalty and blind hate
- LG's Nexus - here's what we know so far [Updated]
- LG Nexus prototype reviewed, unsurprisingly found to have software issues
- LG Nexus shown off in 360-degree animation
- Google reportedly hiring staff for Nexus call center, to open late October
- LG Nexus crops up once again in higher-quality pics
- 'LG Nexus 4' spotted in Carphone Warehouse inventory system
- More LG Nexus pictures leak
- Is the next Nexus phone the LG-E960?
Thing 3 - Other stuff
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Thursday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by the AndroidCentral Store. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: