Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video Feed | TuneIn Radio | Pocket Casts
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Well, well, well. It's another edition of the Greatest Android Podcast in the World. And once again we've got some new toys. Alex has the LG G3 and is bringing it for show and tell. Plus Andrew has the latest (and last before release) software for the OnePlus One.
Thing 1: The LG G3 is official
- LG G3 hands-on
- LG G3 specs
- LG G3 video walkthrough
- LG G3 camera samples and first impressions
- So, how much bigger is the LG G3 compared to the LG G2? Hands-on with the LG G3 QuickCircle case
- Win an LG G3 from Android Central!!!
Thing 2: The Samsung Chromebook 2
- Motorola's Fort Worth factory shutting down by the end of the year
- Samsung switches the Galaxy Gear from Android to Tizen
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Active now available at AT&T stores and online exclusively
- AT&T Asus PadFone X unboxing
- Hands-on with the Asus Padfone X, coming June 6 to AT&T
- The Playboy Android app: It really is (mostly) about the articles
- Apple and Beats finally get deal done at $3 billion
- Uber and AT&T pair up, will be preloaded on Android phones this summer
- Your Galaxy S5 can have wireless charging for a mere $10 — and a big catch
- Google is building its own self-driving car with electric powertrain, no steering wheel
This week's sponsors
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: