Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Pocket Casts
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil, Andrew, Alex and Jerry are back! This week we've got Android cameras from Samsung, thoughts on the next version of Android that Apple announced earlier in the week, a slew of app updates (including our own), and some great e-mail questions. Join us! (Note: Audio-only this week.)
Thing 1: Samsung still making things
- Samsung 'Galaxy NX' Android-based mirrorless camera pictured
- Mirrorless 'Galaxy Camera 2' to launch at Samsung London event next week
- Samsung announces Galaxy S4 Zoom: 16MP camera, 10x optical zoom, full phone capabilities
- Making sense of the Galaxy S4 Zoom
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active available June 21 on AT&T for $199 on contract
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active up for pre-order on AT&T
Thing 2: The agony over iOS 7
Thing 3: Google Music update is a good thing
- Google Play Music update brings faster downloads, better data controls
- Google Play Music All Access will be my first paid music subcription service
- Testing Google Play Music's new streaming quality settings
Thing 4: The Android Central app and Talk Mobile
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: