The developers for the popular iOS app Path have finally launched an Android version. The personal media sharing app is free in the Android Market. It is currently in public beta, so I would expect to see a lot of updates as new features and bug fixes are rolled out.
The features of the app include:
- Capture and share life's moments through photos.
- Stay connected to a small group of 50 close friends & family via Android, iPhone, Email, Web, or Facebook.
- Tag your moments with people, places, and things.
- View your friends' moments.
- Know when your friends have seen your moments.
- Let your friends know how each moment makes you feel with Emotion.
- Have intimate conversations around each moment with Chat.
- Publish the occasional moment on your Facebook Wall for all of your Facebook friends to see.
It's great to see another hugely popular iOS app make it over to Android. Please find links to the app after the break.
- Filed under: