Word on the street is that Verizon's Motorola Devour is in line for a maintenance upgrade on Monday. No, it's not Android 2.1 or anything as sexy as that (the 2.1 update is still "under evaluation"). But here's what you are getting:
- Improved response time when menu, home and back keys are pressed.
- Adjustments to improve the accuracy of signal strength indicators on the display.
- Stability improvements made to browser, contacts and VCAST Music apps.
- Improved incoming call performance.
- Volume keys now work when you're in the mobile IM app.
- Fix for picture orientation on upload.
- Fix to make it easier to delete POP3 e-mail accounts.
- Changed display on the e-mail account setup.
- Change to Exchange calendar agenda view to show meeting titles
- Verizon.net e-mail accounts now auto-configure.
- Improvements to ringer, voice dialing and multimedia audio when using a headset.
- Update Google apps.
So, look for the update -- version CALAND_X_01.15.08P, if you're keeping track -- next week. And be sure to let us know if it makes your life any easier. Thanks, anon!
- Related devices:
- Filed under: