Huawei has announced two new smartphones, the Ascend P1 S and the Ascend P1. They will be unveiling them at CES at 8 a.m. PST (we'll be there live blogging!)
The Ascend P1 S will be the world's thinnest smartphone, measuring in at 6.68 mm thin. The P1 is the same phone, just a tad thicker (most likely for the LTE markets).
The specs for the P1/P1 S sound very intruguing:
- 4.3-inch Super AMOLED qHD (960 x 540)
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 8MP rear camera with 1080p recording
- 1.3MP front-facing camera with 720p recording
- Bluetooth 3.0
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- Quadband (GSM/GPRS/EDGE)
- Pentaband (UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA)
The phones will be available in a plethora of colors including metallic black, ceramic white and cherry-blossom pink. They will be available in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, the Middle East and China in Q2 2012 at the earliest.
These phones definitely sound interesting. Stay tuned for our live-blog at 8 am PST for more!
Source: The Unwired
- Related devices: