Samsung's 2012 flagship device, the Galaxy S III (S3) has made its way over to AT&T and is available in three colors: Red, White, and Blue. The AT&T Galaxy S III features a stunning 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display with a 1280 x 720 resolution and runs on Android 4.0 (ICS).
Unlike its European relative, the AT&T Galaxy S III runs with a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1.5GHz dual-core processor along with 2GB of RAM and up to 16GB of internal storage. An 8-megapixel camera compliments the rear of the device, as well as a 1.9MP front-facing camera.
Top AT&T Galaxy S3 Stories
Recent AT&T Galaxy S3 Forum Threads
- Push email app compatible with Godaddy
- Clear Predictive Text
- Cannot play WMA files
- Lost Connection During Load Now Just Spinning Boot Logo
- Since 4.4.2 update odd behavior with cell radio
- Galaxy 3 randomly shuts off...restarts only by removing battery
- New unlocked S3 cannot make calls from some locations
- Backing up to SD Card...
- auto correct not working?
- Longer battery life & longer charge time 4.4
- See All Threads