Samsung's 2012 flagship device, the Galaxy S III (S3) has made its way over to AT&T and is available in three colors: Red, White, and Blue. The AT&T Galaxy S III features a stunning 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display with a 1280 x 720 resolution and runs on Android 4.0 (ICS).
Unlike its European relative, the AT&T Galaxy S III runs with a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1.5GHz dual-core processor along with 2GB of RAM and up to 16GB of internal storage. An 8-megapixel camera compliments the rear of the device, as well as a 1.9MP front-facing camera.
Top AT&T Galaxy S3 Stories
Recent AT&T Galaxy S3 Forum Threads
- Galaxy 3 filled up in 24 hours with No programs or Pictures added
- Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.
- Lost my Galaxy S3,
- Camera GPS location tagging?
- ERROR on recovery --> E: failed to mount /data (Invalid argument)
- AT&T Galaxy S3: 4G does not turn off when WiFi is connected
- [How to] disable LTE on AT&T S3 (you can disable HSPA+ too)
- Touchscreen and sim reader both stopped working at same time.
- Video is too big to send in a message
- Broke AT&T SG3 LCD, found good deal on new Sprint SG3, can I make it work?
- See All Threads