AT&T is taking the next step in the tablet market, releasing its own branded tablet, the Trek HD 4G LTE.
While AT&T carries a variety of tablets already, but the Trek HD 4G LTE is different in one major way. This is the carrier's first company-branded tablet. With sales of the Trek HD 4G LTE starting on May 12, and an in-store release date of May 15, the company has not released a whole lot about the tablet. AT&T has released the following details about the tablet:
- Camera: 5 megapixel auto focus rear facing camera and 2 megapixel front facing camera
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm® Snapdragon 400
- Battery: 4060 mAh Lithium Ion battery for up to 8 hours of power
- Storage: 16 GB (microSD up to 32 GB sold separately)
- Weight: 12 ounces
Pricing for the tablet starts at $50 on a new two-year contract. If contracts aren't your thing, AT&T is offering the Trek HD 4G LTE for 20 payments of $10 on the Tablet Installment Plan.