The best part about having a good camera on your phone is that you'll always have a way to snap pictures in your pocket. Our phone cameras will never be a good as expensive photo equipment, but who really carriers their DSLR camera around their neck everywhere they go? Thinking along those lines, this week's photo contest should be fun. Show us a street scene -- that is, things you find along the sidewalks and streets around you. Often times the best pictures are ones that weren't staged.
The prize this week is the winners choice of a case from ShopAndroid.com, where we have a ton of them to choose from. The rules, as always:
- Use an Android device to take a picture. Any Android device
- Submit the picture in the forum thread we have set up for this week, so everyone can see your handiwork. E-mail was swamping us, and not everyone got to see all the entries. This way, we get to see them all. We like seeing it all.
- Only submit one. We're going to check, and we'll know if you try to game the system.
- Be sure to tell what device you used, and any effects or filters used on the photo. We can learn from these as well as have fun.
- Get your picture in by Friday midnight (your local time). We'll pick the winner and the runners-up and throw them on the blog Sunday afternoon.
So keep an eye out while your heading off to work, or out to play, snap a picture and enter to win!
- Filed under: