We're back again with a new photo contest this week, and you may notice that we've changed the title of this post from the standard "Weekly Photo Contest" — that's because we're moving to photo contests that last two weeks, starting today. We're keeping the same format and contest rules, simply running for two weeks. That gives everyone twice as long to take and submit a single photo for the contest, and also gives us a chance to give out more (and better) prizes each contest, while also making sure winners get them in a timely manner after they win.
Now with those formalities out of the way, let's get to this contest's prompt — "cold." Now you don't have to live in a cold climate to take a picture for this contest, but you may have to think outside the box to get something interesting. We can't wait to see the chilly photos you take this week.
We'll be picking two winners for this contest, with each taking home an LG TONE ULTRA HBS-800 Wireless Stereo Headset!
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (April 21) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with the next contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per contest per person.
Good luck, everyone!