Amazon Music has gained support for its top requested feature, the ability to download songs to an SD card for offline listening. With this, you'll be able to put your own music, or songs and albums from Prime Music on your SD card instead of having it take up your on-board storage. In addition, Amazon has added a number of other features to the app. These include:
- Prime Music artist detail pages – the one stop destination in Prime Music for top songs, albums, photos, stations, and much more for your favorite artists
- Android Wear support – now you can browse the app & control playback right from your Wear device
- New to Prime" tab in Prime Music – highlighting newest music added to the service
- New "Popular" tab in Prime Music – see charts for top songs, albums, playlists
- Lyrics support (for UK only – it was already available in the US)
The new Amazon Music app is rolling out through Google Play now, so be sure to keep an eye out for it.